Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini peanut butter cupcakes
it WAS a recipe from vegan cupcakes take over the world, but when I started making it I realised I was missing several ingredients so had to make it up a bit (no molasses, flax, and only smooth salted peanut butter when the recipe called for natural chunky. ooops. i dont even know what molasses are so just used agave and ignore the flax). still nice though!

Reactions: Werewolf Girl
Tofu scramble with soy chorizo, mushrooms and scallions (used cumin and turmeric for spices). Ezekiel toast with raw crunchy almond butter and jam. My omni hubby said it was great.

That sounds lovely! I have some of those ingredients downstairs so I'm going to copy you and have a modified version of that for my breakfast.:clap:

homemade rhubarb and strawberry sorbet....soooo good and extra good cause we grew the rhubarb and strawberries....sweet!!

peace:)

I made a quinoa and vegetable salad served with homemade guacomole and carrot sticks.

A white peach for dessert.

I just tried Daiya jalapeno havarti for the first time. WHAT. My mind is blown, it's so good I just want to eat it right out of the package :drool:

I just threw together a salad on impulse that I found surprisingly delicious. It was about 1/2 a romaine lettuce, 2/3 of a cucumber, 1 smart dog broken into little bits and a hunk of follow your heart vegan nacho style cheese crumbled up.

Today I have had a nectarine, orange juice, pitta bread and a strawberry yoghurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.