What was the latest concert you went to?

I have been to very few concerts in my lifetime other then church christmas concerts. Let's see if I can remember the last one... I believe it was Bruce Springstein who I have seen 3 times, nope, I am wrong, I saw Iggy Pop in Toronto and absolutely despised it (not my type of music or concert) so then The Boss and before that The Rankin Family and before that was Cliff Richard, and the first one was Hall and Oats.

I actually was invited to and my friend had tickets for the Led Zeppelin concert that Jon Bonham died just before, it would I think, have sent my life in a completely different direction if I had attended. Which reminds me that I also saw Burton Cummings in concert at my college and also ran a dance where the band was Teenage Head.

Emma JC
I had a chance to see Led Zeppelin back in the day, but my mother wouldn't let me go. It wasn't long after that John Bonham died. I would have loved to have seen them live. They remain near the top of my list of favorite bands. I saw a Led Zep tribute band earlier this summer, and they were pretty good.

Reactions: Emma JC