Hello everyone.
I’m planning to install permanent lighting around my home and would like some advice from people who have already done something similar. I’m mainly interested in lighting that can stay installed year-round without looking too noticeable during the daytime.
I’m considering options for the roofline, porch, and possibly around the garage. How difficult is the installation, and is it better to have a professional electrician handle everything?
I’d also like to know about energy usage, weather resistance, maintenance, and how reliable the lights are over several years.
Are there any particular types or brands of permanent lighting that you would recommend?
I’m planning to install permanent lighting around my home and would like some advice from people who have already done something similar. I’m mainly interested in lighting that can stay installed year-round without looking too noticeable during the daytime.
I’m considering options for the roofline, porch, and possibly around the garage. How difficult is the installation, and is it better to have a professional electrician handle everything?
I’d also like to know about energy usage, weather resistance, maintenance, and how reliable the lights are over several years.
Are there any particular types or brands of permanent lighting that you would recommend?