What kind of drinks do you like?

I like water, coffee, lemonade and orange juice mostly. I'll have an occasional monster energy drink as well.

Water, smoothies, and real veggie / fruit juices.

I like to drink green teas, as well as herbal tisanes such as camomile.

I love coffee but it gives me chest pains! Nowadays prefer black and herbal teas. Ceylon and rosehip blends are some of my favourites.

Tea, coffee, water, red wine - one glass of wine per day or less.

Coffee every day, liquorice tea when I'm cold or miserable!

Don't drink any juices really but always have water to hand.

I drink about
85% water (partly mineral water and partly tap water filtered and with iodine added)
10% juice (including squash/concentrate stuff which is the largest)
3% soft drinks
1% milk (only vegan or vegetable based)
1% alcohol

I don't drink tea or coffee.

I definitely prefer cold drinks. It is rare for me to have a hot drink. If I were to have a hot drink, it would probably be either a herbal tea (I don't really like herbal teas all that much but, if I had a reason to, like a bad tummy, anxiety or wanting to get a better night's sleep, I might drink something like peppermint tea or chamomile tea), a normal tea with low sugar or a vegan latte.
I drink a variety of cold drinks, including water, orange juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, tropical juice and fruits of the forest juice, of which I currently have a bottle of fruits of the forest juice in the fridge. I do drink fizzy drinks sometimes, but I never drink coca cola coke. In fact, I try to not to drink anything from Coca-Cola, due to ethical and health reasons (it's not good for you and not necessarily good for anyone else, so why drink it?). I will drink Appletiser, lemonade, orange juice with lemonade and fizzy orange.
Best of luck.

I drink water and coffee or black tea every day (yes I'm one of those people who likes a hot cup of caffeine in the morning).

I drink non-caffeine herbal teas (tisanes) especially in cold weather or if I'm feeling blah.

Sometimes I get deep cravings for juices or lemonade/limeade and when I do I follow it. But it isn't a daily thing. Not even necessarily weekly.

Red wine is my alcohol of choice, but in hot weather I also drink hard cider and craft beer. I don't usually drink hard liquor, but if I do I'll either have a vodka tonic with a twist of lime or an old-fashioned.

I used to drink lots of other things when I was younger that just grosses me out now. And I don't just mean alcoholic beverages, I also mean things like diet pepsi blech.

I like water the most because drinking water helps to be healthy and fit. It also burns the calories and make you perfect in every physical activity.

I drink water almost exclusively, with the exception of one cup of green tea in the a.m., and the occasional liter of pure coconut water (non-sweetened, and not from concentrates). That's my little treat in the summer months when it's hot outside.

oh...and I might have a vegan friendly beer once or twice a year.

I splurged today and bought some mint Kombucha on sale. I must try making my own again some time. Last summer was a fail. I'm not sure what went wrong, but it was warm out during this time. I got the scoby from a friend, and followed the directions exactly, but it molded on me, sadly. It really is a lovely refreshing beverage on a warm day...and darn healthy for you.

Is it ......
Water
Coffee
Tea
Clod Drinks
or Any thing else?

I drink tea, and also a variety of herbal teas.
I also drink Nix and Kix which is Vegan (www.nixandkix.co.uk) for an alcoholic beverage I drink said nix and Kix, with Absolute Vodka, I also drink a variety of fruit juices. xxx