What kind of drinks do you like?

amberfunk

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I like water, coffee, lemonade and orange juice mostly. I'll have an occasional monster energy drink as well.

RawVeganKay

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
  2. Vegan newbie
  3. Vegetarian
Water, smoothies, and real veggie / fruit juices.

Helena

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I like to drink green teas, as well as herbal tisanes such as camomile.

Christine

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I love coffee but it gives me chest pains! Nowadays prefer black and herbal teas. Ceylon and rosehip blends are some of my favourites.

Mark Mywordz

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Tea, coffee, water, red wine - one glass of wine per day or less.

Nicky

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Coffee every day, liquorice tea when I'm cold or miserable!

Don't drink any juices really but always have water to hand.

Jamie in Chile

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I drink about
85% water (partly mineral water and partly tap water filtered and with iodine added)
10% juice (including squash/concentrate stuff which is the largest)
3% soft drinks
1% milk (only vegan or vegetable based)
1% alcohol

I don't drink tea or coffee.

Rory17

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I definitely prefer cold drinks. It is rare for me to have a hot drink. If I were to have a hot drink, it would probably be either a herbal tea (I don't really like herbal teas all that much but, if I had a reason to, like a bad tummy, anxiety or wanting to get a better night's sleep, I might drink something like peppermint tea or chamomile tea), a normal tea with low sugar or a vegan latte.
I drink a variety of cold drinks, including water, orange juice, apple juice, pineapple juice, tropical juice and fruits of the forest juice, of which I currently have a bottle of fruits of the forest juice in the fridge. I do drink fizzy drinks sometimes, but I never drink coca cola coke. In fact, I try to not to drink anything from Coca-Cola, due to ethical and health reasons (it's not good for you and not necessarily good for anyone else, so why drink it?). I will drink Appletiser, lemonade, orange juice with lemonade and fizzy orange.
Best of luck.

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I drink water and coffee or black tea every day (yes I'm one of those people who likes a hot cup of caffeine in the morning).

I drink non-caffeine herbal teas (tisanes) especially in cold weather or if I'm feeling blah.

Sometimes I get deep cravings for juices or lemonade/limeade and when I do I follow it. But it isn't a daily thing. Not even necessarily weekly.

Red wine is my alcohol of choice, but in hot weather I also drink hard cider and craft beer. I don't usually drink hard liquor, but if I do I'll either have a vodka tonic with a twist of lime or an old-fashioned.

I used to drink lots of other things when I was younger that just grosses me out now. And I don't just mean alcoholic beverages, I also mean things like diet pepsi blech.

bavneet

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I like water the most because drinking water helps to be healthy and fit. It also burns the calories and make you perfect in every physical activity.

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I drink water almost exclusively, with the exception of one cup of green tea in the a.m., and the occasional liter of pure coconut water (non-sweetened, and not from concentrates). That's my little treat in the summer months when it's hot outside.

oh...and I might have a vegan friendly beer once or twice a year.

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I splurged today and bought some mint Kombucha on sale. I must try making my own again some time. Last summer was a fail. I'm not sure what went wrong, but it was warm out during this time. I got the scoby from a friend, and followed the directions exactly, but it molded on me, sadly. It really is a lovely refreshing beverage on a warm day...and darn healthy for you.

BecFox

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Is it ......
Water
Coffee
Tea
Clod Drinks
or Any thing else?

I drink tea, and also a variety of herbal teas.
I also drink Nix and Kix which is Vegan (www.nixandkix.co.uk) for an alcoholic beverage I drink said nix and Kix, with Absolute Vodka, I also drink a variety of fruit juices. xxx