What is the healthiest cookware and why do people crave these sets so much?

I cook mainly with cast iron and stainless steel, which are both considered safe. I also try to only use glass containers to store food.

For most things I use cast iron fry pans. I 6, 10 and 12 in sizes. I love the way they can be used for stove top or go into the oven to roast veggies or cook a pizza. I also have two enameled cast iron pots for making long cooking ascetic dishes with tomatoes etc. And two cheap Asian woks I bought in a local Asian Store, mostly for stir fries.

But I do have to put in a plug for the good looking Analon cookware in the article. I recently bought an Analon sauce pan that came with a drop in steamer accessory that is not pictured. The glass top for the pan has holes lets you drain easily. The drop in steamer cooks perfect one person size porti0ns of steamed veggies and the glass top lets you easily see the veggies before they become over steamed. That pot warms up and brings to a boil faster than any other pot I've ever had and I've started using it for quick small portions of pasta.

I forgot to mention that when I'm cooking several dishes at once or need to be running in and out of the kitchen, I've begun using a cheapo basic non-programmable rice cooker for steamed veggies, quinoa, buckwheat and other grains. I also have a smaller one that I use almost daily for my morning oatmeal. I just put all the ingredients in at night, plug it into a lamptimer set for 7 am and wake up to the aroma of steelcut oatmeal and roasted flax for breakfast.

I cook mainly with cast iron and stainless steel, which are both considered safe. I also try to only use glass containers to store food.
This, though I do store some things in plastic sometimes.