What did you eat for Dinner/Supper today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
marinara, that's the right term for what I made, not primavera... ty

Yeah, black bean is a bit tough as a noodle or pasta. The others are pea/bean ones are good although we tend to prefer whole grain.

Love pesto! this is my favourite recipe for pesto...

Emma JC

Actually I think it is primavera. Primavera just means a bunch of fresh vegetables over pasta. It's literally "spring" like the season.

Random "I need to go grocery shopping" dinner: Top Ramen with hot sauce, celery sticks with vegan ranch, and the last of my tortilla chips dipped in tamarind chutney. Mmmm snacks and condiments! Haha.

I do have kava tea, which is nice.

Actually I think it is primavera. Primavera just means a bunch of fresh vegetables over pasta. It's literally "spring" like the season.

I agree that is what primavera means, however, once you add in the spaghetti sauce it is more of a marinara than a primavera.

Maybe we can make our own name nonanima sauce? vegamato sauce? marivega sauce? so many options. :)

Emma JC

last night was tons of roasted garlic, green onions, mushrooms, black olives, broccoli and handfuls of greens with whole wheat penne and 1 Field Roast Italian sausage sliced up (after cooking) in with it all

Emma JC

made a smoked tofu stir fry with tons of veggies and served over noodles with a peanutty sauce - it was okay but I do not have any success with tofu - I do everything the recipe says and still they are like little blocks of plastic.... grrr

Emma JC

Status
Not open for further replies.