What Did You Cook or Bake today?

I made cabbage soup with meatless grounds, carrots, onions in a tomato/vegetable broth. It’s so good!
I'll be right over! ;) I made chickpea salad and I'm about to start making shepherd's pie with soy curls. If I have time, I might make some cranberry nut muffins.

Reactions: KLS52
This! I had the ladies over for tea/coffee again. It's so good and I will make it again and again. I even cut the sugar back and I will cut it a little more next time. Such a great recipe!

I really like olive oil cake and bread. You can also substitute the orange for an organic lemon.

Reactions: KLS52 and HappyRoxy
sounds delicious and I may make it for tonight! I will add more veggies like carrot, celery, etc and will saute the veggies in the liquid from the top of the coconut milk instead of adding more oil

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I used half the amount of coconut oil that was suggested, I also didn't have coconut flour so used regular flour and I used lite coconut milk. To me, the sauce tastes very much like a sauce I've had at an Indian restaurant. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
I used half the amount of coconut oil that was suggested, I also didn't have coconut flour so used regular flour and I used lite coconut milk. To me, the sauce tastes very much like a sauce I've had at an Indian restaurant. Let me know what you think.

we loved it - I added carrots, parsnip, bell pepper, potato, garlic powder, cayenne powder and sauted the veggies in water before adding everything else - cilantro on top with pita bread - have enough left over for another meal on rice

the flavouring I used is called Curry Masala (coriander, turmeric, cumin, true cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Curry_Masala_Ground_150g_840x840.jpg

I made our favorite Buffalo Mozz. This time I added a half teasp of Trader Joes dijon--I found that's stronger than the cheap Aldi dijon mustard. Really added to flavor. I've been using agar, but one of these days will attempt carrageenan again!

My husband's family is having a get-together today so I am making a pickle salad. Wheat noodles vegan mayonnaise, olives, pickles, Italian pickled vegetables and lots of pickly spices.
You make things I never have and would love to try!
I've yet to make that picadillo!

Last night I made shreddy dark seitan. Really I think it could be called 'beefy', because the parve Telma beef cubes really make me think of beefy. They also have more fats in them, the kind that coagulate in the broth after it's fridged. I scrape it off, but dang, makes a great soup!
It's 2 part vwg to 1 part instant potato flakes, stretched and knotted, sauted in oil, simmered in broth