Music What are you listening to now?

That guitar is exactly like mine except it's probably a real Ovation - mine is a Stagg Ovation copy.
You should discus guitars with my bro. I have no idea what you are taking about. But it's pretty cool that you can play a guitar! :)
I would have wanted to do that as well when I was younger, but I was too afraid to make noise.

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W
This just in.
I wonder if Mona And Lisa knew that they just discovered a new Van Gogh. Using an x-ray machine they discovered it on the the back side of a museum piece. Sometimes he couldn't afford a new canvas. It is a very early self portrait. He has both ears!

Vincent Van Gogh died 132 years ago today. Yet his art still gets admired, analysed, taught about, talked about ... and sung about in one of the most beautiful songs ever written. "Vincent" by Don McLean.​

I don't see any mention of it but I'm pretty sure Mona is wearing a Starry Night shirt

• Love
I miss Skyrim. *sigh*
It was a nice place despite the fact that everyone tried to kill me there.
Tried. Mwhahahahaha.....

• Love
This just in.
I wonder if Mona And Lisa knew that they just discovered a new Van Gogh. Using an x-ray machine they discovered it on the the back side of a museum piece. Sometimes he couldn't afford a new canvas. It is a very early self portrait. He has both ears!

Vincent Van Gogh died 132 years ago today. Yet his art still gets admired, analysed, taught about, talked about ... and sung about in one of the most beautiful songs ever written. "Vincent" by Don McLean.​

I don't see any mention of it but I'm pretty sure Mona is wearing a Starry Night shirt

What a beautiful version! I loved the harmonies.