Music What are you listening to now?

What a beautiful version! I loved the harmonies.
Being identical twins they have an unfair advantage in harmonizing. Same exact vocal chords, lungs, mouths...

Mona learned to play the accordion just for this song. Seems like I'm the only one who has commented on Mona's shirt. Brian if you like 60s stuff, check out their channel. Plus they do have some original stuff, too.

Reactions: Brian W
I don't know why but this song makes me feel happy. Go figure?

I like this version better.

Pharrell's Happy is even more happy with dogs!!! Lyrics: I might be waggy but I wanna play I'm your best friend, you can get awake I deserve a treat cuz I'm a fluffy babe I got hair, shakin' the air, doggy by the day Because I'm yappy Bark along if you feel like your master loves you Because I'm waggy Wag along if you feel like your tail is chasing you Because I'm floppy Howl along if you want a cuddle from me to you Because I'mma doggy Dog around if you think you're my best friend too Hey, woof on Come, Stay, Down K-9 Come, Stay, Down My bark is too high Come, Stay, Down K-9 Come, Stay, Down I shake... Because I'm yappy Bark along if you feel like your master loves you Because I'm waggy Wag along if you feel like your tail is chasing you Because I'm floppy Howl along if you want a cuddle from me to you Because I'mma doggy Dog around if you think you're my best friend too Hey, woof on Come play now.... K-9... Come play now... My bark is too high Come, Stay, Down... K-9 I shake... Because I'm yappy Bark along if you feel like your master loves you Because I'm waggy Wag along if you feel like your tail is chasing you Because I'm floppy Howl along if you want a cuddle from me to you Because I'mma doggy Dog around if you think you're my best friend too Woof on

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Being identical twins they have an unfair advantage in harmonizing. Same exact vocal chords, lungs, mouths...

Mona learned to play the accordion just for this song. Seems like I'm the only one who has commented on Mona's shirt. Brian if you like 60s stuff, check out their channel. Plus they do have some original stuff, too.
I'll definitely give them a listen.