Music What are you listening to now?

When was that recorded. Seems sort of old. If its old is it prescient?

Oh wait, was this part of the TV show??!!
Lol. Yes it is meant to be old as Soldier Boy was from the 1940's.

Lots and lots of Tom Waits.
Good choice. I'd like to have his voice, but he must gargle rock salt every morning to get it!

EDIT - oops I see I was replying to a really old post here. Didn't realise.

I've been listening to some very catchy songs by Eleanor Friedburger, since I heard 'Because I asked you' on a compilation my brother made for me.

But that looked like the 1980s. And doesn't The Boys take place in like an alternate future?
You need to watch series 2 and 3. You said to me that you have only watched the first season I think? I've read people are saying that the 3rd series was one of the best ever shows on TV. Series 3 was seriously awesome.

You need to watch series 2 and 3. You said to me that you have only watched the first season I think? I've read people are saying that the 3rd series was one of the best ever shows on TV. Series 3 was seriously awesome.
OK. you talked me into it. I'll start season 2 today. I may need to find a season one recap. do you know of one.

Reactions: Raven
OK. you talked me into it. I'll start season 2 today. I may need to find a season one recap. do you know of one.
I usually look on Rotten Tomatoes or Den of Geek. I can't really remember the first series all that much apart from the shocking beginning bit. I think they were just setting up the characters.

I usually look on Rotten Tomatoes or Den of Geek. I can't really remember the first series all that much apart from the shocking beginning bit. I think they were just setting up the characters.
I found one to read and another to watch. but we better get out of here before we get in trouble for being off topic.

Reactions: Raven