Music What are you listening to now?

I was listening to more NPR Tiny Desk yesterday. It was Adele, Alicia Keys and hmm, another one, but I have forgotten it now.

• Haha
Reactions: Lou
As a teenager I didn't like Soulside Journey. A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Transilvanian Hunger and Under a Funeral Moon were better from my opinion back then. But now I don't understand why. This is actually a really good album.

Lorde - Royals (US Version)

What ever happened to her?

She seems to be out of the music scene, well for now anyway .She had a dog that died a few years back it seems it really upset her, she was putting a song about her dog together before he died . I don't know if it was ever released

As a teenager I didn't like Soulside Journey. A Blaze in the Northern Sky, Transilvanian Hunger and Under a Funeral Moon were better from my opinion back then. But now I don't understand why. This is actually a really good album.

I haven’t heard that one in a long time!

Reminded me of another album I needed to revisit:

For the king for the land for the mountains
For the green valleys where dragons fly

The video is unavailable in my country, but you got me curious. :)

Dissection - The Somberlain

Classic Swedish melodic black metal, if you haven't heard it before you should check it out.

Rhapsody's Emerald Sword!! Haha

Dissection - The Somberlain

Classic Swedish melodic black metal, if you haven't heard it before you should check it out.

Rhapsody's Emerald Sword!! Haha
I have heard of Dissection before. But for some reason I haven't gotten around listening to it. Thank you. I'll listen to it tonight.

For the green valleys where dragons flyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
This has to be one of my favorite guitar solos of all time. Terry Kath was like no other, despite being kinda underrated imho.