Music What are you listening to now?

The name of the band is imy2.
I don't know if that means anything.
the Female vocalist's name is Annalaise. I've already sent her a marriage proposal. I'll let you know what she says. :)

I find this band compelling because they are a product of the times. A million subscribers. this video has a 34 million views. the band is made up of teenagers.
Oh, and the lead singer is cute, too.

Please disregard the hot dogs - I just love this song.

Joni is still the best. This is a superb cover. Bonus points for injecting emotion, hitting those high notes, and the harmonies. I also like the harmonica.

Reactions: PTree15
It's hard to choose between the original version by traffic or the Grateful Dead version. I think I may have posted the GD version once before

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: silva and PTree15
Metallica -- a bootleg of their performance at the Big 4 concert in Sophia, Bulgaria. I can't believe that show was 11 years ago!

Reactions: Raven
Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart came up on my YT. It is the theme tune to the TV show Big Little Lies. I really liked the first series but only watched one episode of the second one.

Hearing that song helped me to remember to watch that again at some point! Big Little Lies - Rotten Tomatoes

This song which has got to be almost 20 years old is making a resurgence due to a tiktok dance craze.

such fun!