What are you craving?

For some reason, I don't much care for sweet potatoes or yams, although I'll eat them if they're put before me- they were always a Thanksgiving staple when I was growing up. They're just one of those things I never go out of my way to have.

I'm craving air-fried red and yellow pepper and red onion sandwiches with hummus and harissa. I've got the ingredients ready to make some for work tomorrow.

Reactions: PTree15
My feet stop hurting :sob:

Maybe its time to up the protein... I tried upping my calories, but no dice!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Cheesecake...pretend it's vegan. 😁
[pic]
LORDY......... if only i can eat sat fats...... :sob:

I was craving an omelette, but I have taken care of that with tonight's dinner of a mung bean egg omelette with kale, olives, onions and vegan mozz, topped with kala namak and hot sauce.
That also sounds so good!!!!
I cant have regular mung beans, but i can have i think sprouted ones? Havent seen them on sale ANYWHERE so havent bought em.... but ive thought about them so much im bout ready to order online....

All I want is the ganache and the sugary decorations. Having terrible cravings for sugar, and while we have chocolate that's not what I want. Really just sugar- like cotton candy 🎉
I love cotton candy! The only thing that is keeping me from binge-ing on sugary candy, is my pre diabetes. And I totally feel the "crash" mid afternoon when I've overdone it with a sugary snack. I literally can't keep my eyes open.

I've been limiting myself to half a serving of so delicious cashew milk ice cream...52 grams...it's ridiculous. It's like four mouthfuls depending on the size lol. I do love my food scale though. It's really helping with snack portions. I cut everything at least in half.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Tom L.
That cheesecake does look totally out-of-this-world and over-the-top! At first I was thinking: "They make this amazing dessert... and they're serving it on... newspaper....????" Then I saw there was some sort of round serving sheet the slices were arranged upon (except for the piece in the first photo).

I still say that if someone can manage a confection which looks that amazing, they should be able to figure out a vegan version. Actually, it looks to me like there were two cakes, and they did a presentation alternating slices. It knocks my socks off, either way.

Last edited:
Perfect we can share! :rofl:

I think I'll make candied walnuts
Haha I was thinking the same thing lol.

I bought walnuts that I was going to glaze and then I never did. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Haha I was thinking the same thing lol.

I bought walnuts that I was going to glaze and then I never did. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just did the white sugar and a bit of water, and cinnamon, and cooked till they 'just' bubbled.
This recipe may get me to try aquafaba again (but it WILL be the last time if it fails :brood:)