What are you craving?

Roll it up? I take it's a link sausage? I hate how many of the breakfast sausages have egg! I really liked them too! I think Morningstar is going all vegan- I liked those
I made a tofu quiche on those premade has brown patties--the salty greasy ones. Breakfast links or patties would have been so good!
I love kala namak on tofu, potato, toast with spread and nooch. I didn't like eggs, and hate their smell- I hate kala namaks smell too, but I like it :)

I want spaghetti maybe
I had to hit the market for something I forgot and got the Gardien Spicy sausages. Not exactly the right size but close enough. Hopefully they are not too spicy. ( I don't like spicy).

It’s been 15 years since I’ve had one. No vegan donuts near me. At least not the kind you would get at a bakery or Dunkin’ Donuts or Krispy Kreme. 😞

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
Aldi had these good looking cream pies. I love the chocolate tofu mousse pies, and really want one now!
Or that Boston creme pie I never got around to making vegan
OR ... a lemon cheesecake with last of my raw cashews

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
It’s been 15 years since I’ve had one. No vegan donuts near me. At least not the kind you would get at a bakery or Dunkin’ Donuts or Krispy Kreme. 😞
There is a vegan restaurant in my town that sells pretty tasty vegan doughnuts (I'm not a big doughnut person, but these are delicious and I occasionally treat myself to one!) from another vendor on the weekends. If the weather ever gets warmer (it still feels like March on some days lately), we will have to meet up somewhere. I can bring a couple for us. :)

• Love
Reactions: shyvas and KLS52
There is a vegan restaurant in my town that sells pretty tasty vegan doughnuts (I'm not a big doughnut person, but these are delicious and I occasionally treat myself to one!) from another vendor on the weekends. If the weather ever gets warmer (it still feels like March on some days lately), we will have to meet up somewhere. I can bring a couple for us. :)
Yes, totally!

• Love
Reactions: PTree15