Website or Application for Vegans

vishvadave

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Is there a website or application that could make your life way easier as a vegan, if not what kind of website or application would you like?

For newer vegans, how about a website that shows people how to veganize their favorite dishes? The website must be easy to use, with excellent search function. The vegan recipes should focus on matching, as closely as possible, the texture/flavor of people's favorite meat dishes. Appetizing photos are also important. And, the recipes must be easy - none of these 14-ingredient things.

Design a Chrome plugin - perhaps something that works with uBlock Origin - that filters out all ads for non-vegan "food." Or a similar plug-in for Facebook that filters out all bacon and burger ads or other such ridiculousness.

As for websites, I prefer this one over any and all other vegan groups I've ever found. Vegan Forum for life! ;) 💚😁

There is an app called abillionveg! Amazing food review nearby and all around the world.
Also, you can donate 10$ for every 10 reviews you post to any animal sanctuary or a company. I usually donate to mercy for animals :):

If you join, add me. Search, then people; itsallinpictures

• Wow
Reactions: David3 and Poppy
There is an app called abillionveg! Amazing food review nearby and all around the world.
Also, you can donate 10$ for every 10 reviews you post to any animal sanctuary or a company. I usually donate to mercy for animals :):

If you join, add me. Search, then people; itsallinpictures
Yes, I've heard a lot about abillionveg, will try it out soon!

For newer vegans, how about a website that shows people how to veganize their favorite dishes? The website must be easy to use, with excellent search function. The vegan recipes should focus on matching, as closely as possible, the texture/flavor of people's favorite meat dishes. Appetizing photos are also important. And, the recipes must be easy - none of these 14-ingredient things.
I like this. What do you think about 2-times a week newsletter that veganizes popular dishes?