We Have Deer!

kibbleforlola

Lola Worshiper
Reaction score
1462848_10153579628555093_1066384688_n.jpg

Sorry the picture is so blurry, it's through a window and my phone wouldn't focus. But there's about a dozen deer out in our new back yard right now. I've seen onesies and twosies over the weekend pop through, but this evening a whole heard showed up!

I love this house!

Wow...you do have deer! I used to get deer all year long but we lost our big apple tree and then the small one was pretty much done in by my hubby, so no apples this year. We get a rogue deer, every now and then but I miss them. They used to bed down at the edge of my property in the back. :(

Cool for you, though...enjoy! :)

We don't get deer here at all. :( The only wildlife I ever see around here are squirrels.

KFL: Maybe you can put some salt licks down for the deer.

Aw lovely, my parents get a deer or two at the bottom of their garden occasionally, always very exciting - but nothing like that! :)

What a splendid view ! I'm sure that you must love your new enivronement.

When I visited my mum on Vancouver Island, I was amazed to see deer (especially the babies) in the garden. They were all happy munchidng away at the shrubs.

I love deer! I see them driving down the highway sometimes as there are a lot of wooded areas near the roads. They sometimes get hit by cars. :(