Watcha Drinkin?

Water with lemon. But I'm going to crack a beer in a bit. :)
I have not had a beer in a long time. Generally I don't like the flavour, but every now and then I come across one that has a fruity flavour that is quite nice.

I've just finished my second morning home made almond milk latte.

Reactions: PTree15
Sparkling water with a red grapefruit squeezed into it.

Reactions: silva
I tried the white hot chocolate as a takeaway from the cafe this morning. The ingredients were Cocoa Butter, Vanilla, Agave Nectar, Nutmeg, Himalayan Pink Salt and Coconut Mylk. I thought it tasted quite nice, but not like hot chocolate. I could taste the coconut a lot. It was nice to have a warm drink to sip on a bitterly cold day, though.
:pout: So disappointing!
I was gonna comment on your first post of trying it, I love white chocolate! I hate coconut butting in everything vegan. Yuck
In the mood for hot chocolate too but too lazy to make one.
I'll just make the new ramen I got and later have a hard cider or something hard

• Agree
Reactions: Raven
I did see you can buy vegan white chocolate on Amazon, but that also used coconut milk.

I'm having a big glass of water with a pink grapefruit squuezed into it and a cup of coffee with soya milk.

I'm having my morning routine: first half a cup of coffee black, then one cup of coffee with oatmilk. It's liquid happiness with no downsides. ☺️
At least I don't get much bad symptoms from this. Some others might be more sensitive to the effects of coffee.

Virgil's Zero Sugar Root Beer.

It's been so cold lately I have been drinking a cup of tea every night after dinner. Mostly I drink Good Earth but I'll looking to diversify. suggestions?

Reactions: Col
Earl grey tea
I have been mixing bergamot and black tea leaves carefully at home.
(I am still perfecting the method, just be aware please if using oil to use it very very sparingly)
I have liquidised some almonds with water for milk this time.
Have a nice drink people.
Thankyou.