Watcha Drinkin?

Hot chocolate!

So, interesting little tidbit… My daughter loves the hot chocolate from the Lindt store. Turns out, they take four of their truffles and whatever flavor you want, steam the milk and make it frothy and pour it over before truffles. Of course, none of their truffles are vegan, but I did buy one of their new oat milk bars, which was pretty good. So I heated up some soy milk and poured it over four squares of the oat milk chocolate and made a hot chocolate! It was pretty good, but the oat milk chocolate is not super flavorful so I had to add a teaspoon of cocoa powder. That made it much better.

Water, lots of water. I damaged my brain, quite possibly to the point of no repair with incessant alcoholism in my youth. I have been trying to repair that damage ever since.

My treat, and the only thing I drink now apart from water and soda water is Peach & Mango yogurt mixed with milk, like a milkshake basically. I squash the little fruit chunks against the cup to squeeze out all the juicy goodness. It is a bit tangy but I've grown to love it. It's like the highlight of my day!

• Friendly
Reactions: bEt and PTree15
I got 2 beers, an IPA (6.5%) and a carrot cake flavoured sour (8%) and I poured a glass of the carrot cake beer to taste. It is bright orange in colour. Mmm, that is very interesting! Quite nice and refreshing. It reminds me of another drink but I can't think what.

Reactions: bEt and PTree15
Hot sweet tea with silk creamer.

• Love
Reactions: bEt
Cream of parsnip soup with a sprinkle of yeast flakes/smoked paprika
Finger sandwiches made with ww,rye multigrain bread/spread/nut roast and Dijon mustard
An orange

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
It feels chilly so I have had two cups of hot tea with sugar and oat milk.

Reactions: PTree15