Watcha Drinkin?

What kind of work do you do?
I'm a freelance editor. I was working on a couple of articles for a company that produces all sorts of consumer-type stories on health care and medical issues. I have a couple of regular gigs, plus one-offs every now and then. Over the summer, I had a really cool assignment to help edit/write placards for a museum-type display for a conference in NYC celebrating the 50th anniversary of Title IX, which helped open the door to more equality for women's school sports, among other things That was a fun one! :)

I'm a freelance editor. I was working on a couple of articles for a company that produces all sorts of consumer-type stories on health care and medical issues. I have a couple of regular gigs, plus one-offs every now and then. Over the summer, I had a really cool assignment to help edit/write placards for a museum-type display for a conference in NYC celebrating the 50th anniversary of Title IX, which helped open the door to more equality for women's school sports, among other things That was a fun one! :)
That sounds great! Very interesting, varied and gratifying work.
At the moment, I am enjoying my first almond latte for the morning.

Reactions: PTree15
That sounds great! Very interesting, varied and gratifying work.
At the moment, I am enjoying my first almond latte for the morning.
Thank you, yes, it is both interesting and gratifying. I've always been a word girl, so I have been lucky enough to work in fields that I enjoy.

Oh, and as for what I'm drinking? Black coffee.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
I am having a beer. I haven't even had any beer for two weeks. Of course it is from Central 28! A blood orange IPA that is very tasty.
Oh, that sounds delicious! I will be having a beer later, after I do some baking. I think I will have a Sip of Sunshine, a nice double IPA.

I'm having hot plain tea. I think I might make some hot chocolate tonight.

Water, but I'm going to have a hot drink after my shower.