Watcha Drinkin?

Sadly I had to buy yet more coffee (TJ s organic arabica) and I also found some sugar free Nut Pods creamer for tomorrow.
I felt sick after having drunk today s awful coffee.
Ugh, that is unpleasant. I hope you are feeling better.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
I just bought a white chocolate coffee from Aldi. I love chocolate in coffee, and really love white chocolate. I even put oatmilk in it, and it's so very good!
I never thought about it not being vegan. I checked ingredients for some 'propyl' something that ruined another coffee, but this one just said arabica and natural and artificial flavors. I imagine the natural is milk :worried: . Or, would that have to be listed as an allergan?

I just bought a white chocolate coffee from Aldi. I love chocolate in coffee, and really love white chocolate. I even put oatmilk in it, and it's so very good!
I never thought about it not being vegan. I checked ingredients for some 'propyl' something that ruined another coffee, but this one just said arabica and natural and artificial flavors. I imagine the natural is milk :worried: . Or, would that have to be listed as an allergan?
I would think if it had milk it would have to be listed as a separate ingredient. Is it a powdered mix? It sounds lovely.

I am having my first home made almond milk latte for the day.

Reactions: PTree15
Black coffee. I tried Green Mountain light roast because it was on sale. It's OK, but I really like dark roast better. :D

I would think if it had milk it would have to be listed as a separate ingredient. Is it a powdered mix? It sounds lovely.

I am having my first home made almond milk latte for the day.
It's a fair trade ground coffee.
I never gave any thought to what flavored ground, or whole bean, coffees would come from till I had that one with 'propyl glycol' or something like that. That one was bad!

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Black coffee. I blended some of the light roast with the dark roast. I like it better than the light roast alone.

Reactions: HappyRoxy