Watcha Drinkin?

Back to a small coffee the last few days. A measly 4 oz so that I can limit the amount of creamer to 4 TBLSP and keep the calorie count down. 😞

Back to a small coffee the last few days. A measly 4 oz so that I can limit the amount of creamer to 4 TBLSP and keep the calorie count down. 😞
That sounds like my iced coffee. I put about a quarter-cup of creamer or almond milk in it. :) It's weird because I don't like anything in my hot coffee, unless it's a latte.

Reactions: KLS52
I've been thinking of getting a vegan protein powder. Which brand to you use?
I actually but premade ones...ripple. I'm not sure if they have a powder. I should look. But for the most part, I need the premade ones because I can't leave the house without taking something with me as a "just in case". They've been a lifesaver for me.

EE2B147F-87BE-4458-81A5-7847F66C9627.jpeg136B0498-4B57-4E8F-B5B8-8368AFBEDF9C.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
If you can handle the caffeine...I can't...they have a coffee flavor that's really good.

• Informative
The vanilla is really good when I add my decaf coffee. I can drink the chocolate as is so I take that one when I go out. The vanilla needs something so I add coffee or sometimes the pb2 powder. Banana goes well too.

• Informative
That sounds like my iced coffee. I put about a quarter-cup of creamer or almond milk in it. :) It's weird because I don't like anything in my hot coffee, unless it's a latte.
I'm the same way! I hate any kind of anything in hot coffee, but iced I do like some almond or the extra creamy oatmilk--even more-chocolate almond.

Having a cup of green tea. Hoping it doesn't keep me up. Green tea has more effect on me than coffee

Reactions: PTree15 and Col
@KLS52 Thanks so much for the info!
I'm having black coffee. Second cup because it's just so good. Some Peet's dark roast made with the French press.

Reactions: KLS52
Lemon in sparkling water and a cup of biscuit-flavoured tea with soya milk.

I accidentally opened soya milk when we had almond milk already opened so I will have to remember to use some plant milk in a smoothie or cereal.

Sparkling water and a cup of coffee with soya milk.

Ooh, I know what I wanted to make. I bought some frozen cherries so I could make a chocolate and cherry smoothie. :cool: