Vegan Quorn is Coming to the UK?

Lord Snot

Parsley Provider
Reaction score
I saw an article somewhere on Facebook saying that the vegan Quorn products which are available somewhere else (US maybe?) will be available for us soon. However I just did a very quick google and I can't find anything, does anyone have any reliable info?

I was never a fan of most of their products but it would be great to see vegan versions available. It's so disappointed when I go to a Vegetarian frozen section and it's wall to wall Quorn.

We don't get Quorn at all in Canada, so when I get to the UK, I'd like to try the vegan one if it ever makes it over there.

So I hear. It will be nice if it does happen as all supermarkets seem to at least have Quorn products if nothing else.

I've never had any kind of fake sandwhichy meat filling. Maybe I should try some.

As far as I know, Quorn only has one vegan product, which is a veggie burger. I haven't even seen it in the U.S.

Yep! Haven't seen it personally but an excited friend sent me a photo :D It has a huge green 'Vegan' label across the top corner, hard to miss.

Fabulous.:up:

According to the UK's Quorn site, their products are available at Carrefour's. However, when I called it the manager said that they cannot be found in France.:rolleyes:

^^ So FGV said Asda was due to have it first ...

When is this thing coming to a store near me? We have Waitrose, Tesco and Coop in town, but no Asda.

^^ So FGV said Asda was due to have it first ...

When is this thing coming to a store near me? We have Waitrose, Tesco and Coop in town, but no Asda.

You can't always count on what you read. I'm sure that Waitrose and Tesco will stock vegan Quorn. I would call your local shops and ask them to stock the product.

I haven't seen vegan Quorn yet... I definitely want to try it when I find it somewhere.

Jen asked for it at a Waitrose in a yuppie part of Oxford the other day, but they didn't have it, not yet at least. It was a newly opened store though, that had only been open for two days yet.

It came up as an ad on my Facebook saying it was available at Waitrose. I think the idea of mycoprotien is gross (actually I hate anything mushroom related, I know its irrational but can't stop) so won't be trying it. I'd rather eat a bean burger - or if I wanted fake meat I'd get Fry's.

Last edited: