Vegan Quorn is Coming to the UK?

I don't think I've tried Fry's. V-Bitges burgers are quite good, but I just want a burger I can order through Tesco...

I'll just keep to the Tesco's own burger, and put up with the egg.

We now have acquired some vegan Quorn! It was found at the yuppietown Waitrose I mentioned earlier. (I'm actually not really sure which product it is ...!)

I've not yet had opportunity to try it out.

Reactions: AeryFairy
We now have acquired some vegan Quorn! It was found at the yuppietown Waitrose I mentioned earlier. (I'm actually not really sure which product it is ...!)

I've not yet had opportunity to try it out.

I'm dying to know the verdict as I'm a big fan of Quorn products.;)

Ooh, I just saw them online at Ocado, it's the Quorn frozen vegan pieces. I will try them at the weekend.

vegan-chicken-pieces-quorn_zpsgsijrvyi.jpg

I meant to put my new Quorn in my stir fry but I didn't look at the instructions beforehand and it takes 20 minutes to cook on the hob. Hmm, I thought it would be a lot quicker, about 7-8 minutes. Oh well, I will try it tomorrow.:)

I love Quorn so much. I hope the vegan version hits the US.

I love Quorn so much. I hope the vegan version hits the US.

I understood that the US already had a vegan Quorn burger. The vegan options in the UK are new as their other products contain egg white which is unfortunate.

I also love Quorn products as they are delicious and have a vast range of products.

Vegan Burger

Oh, I missed that. I will have to start a quest to find it!

I really love their chicken products. I hope we get those, eventually, too.

I have read that some people get sick from it. I think it's the microprotein.

Reactions: ledboots
I got the spicy quorn burgers from asda, I love them, realising that I have missed quorn since going vegan :)

The frys burgers aren't very good...the linda mccartney ones are much better. Although they are a bit too realisticly meaty for me :s

Quorn makes me ill too. But if I don't have too much, its OK. Apparently it's quite a common problem!

I've just had some of that Quorn! It was the chicken-style pieces. I think it was OK, but unfortunately I can't really taste very well at the moment as I have a horrible cold. Anyway, Jen had cooked it in some gravy with corn and other veggies, served with mashed potatoes and croissants.

I got the spicy quorn burgers from asda, I love them, realising that I have missed quorn since going vegan :)

Didn't know they'd released a vegan burger too :D

cooked it in some gravy with corn and other veggies, served with mashed potatoes and croissants.

o_O all on one plate? like a chicken casserole with mash and a breakfast pastry?