Vegan KFC Beyond chicken nuggets-California !

Any word on all plant based fast food? I do mean vegan of course--not looking to get a raw salad with tahini dressing -- they're around 🙄

It would be hard to go to a KFC, but I would! I think they stink, but the smell of Popeyes is so good to me, as long as the actual meat smell doesn't come through. I still remember my son getting a bucket of Popeyes and picking off some breading

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
Do they deep fry in the same oil pit as their chicken ?

As they are targeting flexitarians, I wouldn't have imagined that they'd invest in separate fryers. Same goes for BK ; I once asked if the burgers were grilled separately and the answer was a 'no'!:rolleyes:

* Beyond Fried Chicken is fried in the same fryers as KFC’s meat-based fried chicken. So much like Burger King’s Impossible Whopper, some people may take issue with calling this “vegan.”

I once asked if the burgers were grilled separately and the answer was a 'no'!:rolleyes:

In a press release, BK said you could request it to be cooked in the oven.
When I went to BK i just requested "no mayo". I don't worry about cross-contamination.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
McDonalds (Ontario) here sez they use the same grill press but have a separate section for their PLT Beyond Meat patty.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas