KFC nationwide veg "chicken" nuggets

I just talked about them in another thread about PETA and cross contamination
They use the same oil they fry the chicken in. I don't even get fries at restaurants unless I know their oil would be good-not just free of animal parts, but not oil, or too reused.
These plant based nuggets arent' geared towards veg'ns
They're not geared towards plant based for health
They're not even anything you can't buy at the grocery store.
I expect a very limited run, with comments about no market for plant based foods! :fp:

Maybe if restaurants would actually listen to the call for options that are animal free, a price point that matches other foods, and simply things that taste good and are different enough to get people to order them. Is a good falafel sandwich hard? or even fresh seitan battered and fried? Nooo, lets feature frozen nuggets fried in chicken and fish grease!

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15
I just talked about them in another thread about PETA and cross contamination
They use the same oil they fry the chicken in. I don't even get fries at restaurants unless I know their oil would be good-not just free of animal parts, but not oil, or too reused.
These plant based nuggets arent' geared towards veg'ns
They're not geared towards plant based for health
They're not even anything you can't buy at the grocery store.
I expect a very limited run, with comments about no market for plant based foods! :fp:

Maybe if restaurants would actually listen to the call for options that are animal free, a price point that matches other foods, and simply things that taste good and are different enough to get people to order them. Is a good falafel sandwich hard? or even fresh seitan battered and fried? Nooo, lets feature frozen nuggets fried in chicken and fish grease!
I have no interest in trying these because of the oil issue. I wasn't much of a fan of KFC in my omni days anyway. :D

I don't think it's going to be on the menu much longer, I saw a youtube video about it and they complained about it being inedible