Vegan cleanser

Sally

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I was looking for a vegan cleanser. Boots could not offer anything with a leaping rabbit. So I went down to good old Holland and Barrett and they sell Dr.Organic Rose Otto Cleansing Milk. This is lovely, it takes off waterproof mascara and leaves your skin feeling really soft. It's more like a thick cream than a milk and smells gorgeous. It costs £7.something, for 150 ml, but you don't need to use a lot.

The saleslady also told me about pure almond oil, she orders it from Germany where you can buy it anywhere apparently, harder to get over here. Her skin was lovely, so that's one to consider too, if you can get hold of it.

Hi Sally, I see your post was a while back and you may have found something now but
tropic Skin care offer full skincare and makeup which is vegan and cruelty free! I use it all and it's fab for sensitive skin which i have but it suits all skin types. If you want more details Please feel Free to ask.
I hope this helps.
Kt

Last edited:
Hiii! As I value natural cosmetics (and vegan and cruelty-free obvi) I really can vouch for Virginic's almond makeup remover. More on the pricey side but very efficient.

It gently but deeply cleans sin with elegant foam, leaves a clean and fresh
NAVEEN Men Facial Cleansing Mousse
6202201707200900205295.jpg

100% Natural Origin of Total COSMOS Natural Certified Product Helps skin resist the effects of environmental stress whilst invigorating citrus extracts to refresh and waken skin Gives even dull, tired-looking skin a fresher, healthier appearance Remove impurities caused by pollution while respecting skin’s eco-balance Part of the Bamboo Lines for men and the most important part of the daily facial skincare regime. It’s been said a million times because it’s true: One must always begin with a clean face. Man up for this rinse-off, bubbling mousse cleanser formulated with a concoction of natural Asian herbs to remove impurities caused by pollution while respecting skin’s eco-balance.

Hi if you're still looking for a good vegan cleanser/makeup remover check out Virginic products. I've discovered this brand recently and it landed on my favorite cruelty-free brands list. The cleanser has a light smell and leaves the skin nicely moisturized so that's like 1+1 (I stopped using my moisturizes after buying the cleanser). If you want to check it out -> https://virginic.com/products/sweet-almond-cleanser-2-phase-makeup-remover