Vegan cheese!

Vegbeast

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey guys, hope everyone is well!

My first thread here, happy to be a part of this community - so much good info :)

I wanted to write about a new cheese brand I discovered called Vegcheese (VEGCHEESE - Dairy Free & Nut Free Artisanal Vegan Cheeses) I believe they are only available in Canada but I am obsessed, especially with the cheese curds. They melt like crazy and aren’t sticky like daiya or grainy at all. I legit can’t stop eating them, they’re all delicious and the mozz tastes freakily like dairy mozz. See poutine in photo :p

Does anyone have any other recommendations for artisanal cheeses? This one will be tough to beat but I always love trying and supporting new things.

I am going to assume that you work for the company, I could be wrong. If you do then it would be better if you placed your 'ad' in the 'ad' section.

This said, please pass on to the company that they really need to be in more stores, like the Goodness Me chain of stores in the Hamilton/Burlington area.

The cheeses look great and I am sure they taste great, however, they are very expensive and we rarely have special enough occasions that I would spend that amount of money on a cheese round and/or on cheese curds. I would say 2 times a year, max. For the same money I can buy two bags of shredded cheeze that will last me for a number of meals each.

All the best with the success of the company, it is always good to have more and more vegan cheezes around, so congrats!

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Vegbeast
I am going to assume that you work for the company, I could be wrong. If you do then it would be better if you placed your 'ad' in the 'ad' section.

This said, please pass on to the company that they really need to be in more stores, like the Goodness Me chain of stores in the Hamilton/Burlington area.

The cheeses look great and I am sure they taste great, however, they are very expensive and we rarely have special enough occasions that I would spend that amount of money on a cheese round and/or on cheese curds. I would say 2 times a year, max. For the same money I can buy two bags of shredded cheeze that will last me for a number of meals each.

All the best with the success of the company, it is always good to have more and more vegan cheezes around, so congrats!

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Thank you for the reply!

I just know them through a mutual friend and the products were sweet so thought I would share. I will pass your suggestions to them.

Have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: Emma JC
I like Applewood smoked cheese available from vbites online and Asda I live in the uk. It melts really well and tastes like smoked Gouda. I also enjoy Sainsbury’s own brand cream cheese and vegan cream cheese in general. Useful to stir into pasta along with pesto...mmmmm

• Friendly
Soy boy ravioli with butter and vegan parmesan, popcorn and an apple.

• Friendly