News US Republican candidates 2016 discussion

Cef1WV6UkAAgBn7.jpg

One of the best comments posted on this picture said "Choosing between them is like choosing which cancer you want to die from." It sounds pretty accurate to me.

An article about Trump from his former strategist:
GOP 'King of Dirty Tricks' on RNC's Plan to Stop Trump

However I like this comment about Cruz.

Still, it's ironic that Cruz, who had no problem shutting down the government, has now been embraced by the GOP establishment, even if it's only superficial.
The fact that all these establishment guys have supported him tells me that what they don't like is Ted personally, not Ted's views. They're perfectly fine with his views, by and large. And that's because Ted's the ultimate insider. He's a Princeton-Harvard globalist fraud, and his conservatism goes back about four years. Before that, he was a Bush Republican. Remember, he was one of George W. Bush's advisers on the Florida recount. His wife was a national-security adviser to Condoleezza Rice. Then she went to Goldman Sachs. Not too many "outsiders" are working at Goldman Sachs. Then, he went out purposefully to reinvent himself as the new Jesse Helms. He comes to D.C. acting like a *****. And I get it — he's building a base. But he's a total fraud.

I can sort of hear the Darth Vader music, and see him stomping off down the corridor of the Death Star.

Pretty happy that Ted "piece of human dung" Cruz is out of it... Now for Trump to get his *** whipped in November.

Reactions: Amy SF
Now for Trump to get his *** whipped in November

With Hillary Clinton being hailed as the Democratic candidate, I am getting less and less convinced this will happen.

As I mentioned earlier, I have a colleague from the US, who says of himself that he is rather conservative, while still being the most liberal member of his family. He told me he does not care much about the election, however, if Hillary gets nominated by the Democrats, "he just might go out to vote for Trump".

"In the coming days there will be a great reckoning, as the party comes to terms with the prospect of Mr Trump as their standard bearer in the autumn. Some will make peace. Some will despair. Others will say "I'm with her" and reluctantly move to Hillary Clinton's side.
It will be an unprecedented spectacle in modern US political history." - US election: Ted Cruz pulls out of Republican race - BBC News