Health Issues Urge to shower at 2am

So it is! I didn't google to check because of the GIS results at the top!

So it is! I didn't google to check because of the GIS results at the top!

Not a big deal. Just that the Onelook Dictionary site barfed at your spelling, and gave me one of those "Did you mean ... ?" error messages. Even the correctly spelled term is only in two dictionaries/sources out of the hundreds the site checks. So it is pretty hard to find.

I'm just amazed to find out that this is a phobia. I had a floriculture class and one of the things we used in arrangements were l**** p***. I found them really interesting looking, not at all creepy.

But, I think I can kind of understand the feeling. When googling what trypophobia was, the picture of the lady with fly leg eyelashes came up, and that did creep me out big time. Every time the picture of those legs pops into my head, it makes my skin crawl. I assume that's similar to what you guys are feeling.

I mean, why not shower at 2am? it’s not like the shower police are going to getcha

Why are we talking about this thing that happened 7 years ago to a person who hasn't been seen in 5 years?
In fact, a better question: Danielle, how did you even find this thread?

Why are we talking about this thing that happened 7 years ago to a person who hasn't been seen in 5 years?
on related threads of another thread I guess, didn’t pay attention to the year

LOLOLOLOL........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I remember this thread. I don't understand the phobia. Tiny holes don't weird me out at all, other things do.....like avocados, or lots of ants....
Clustered holes- like sea sponges, I think stomach lining....
I don't get the relationship between holes and why they'd be scary---cantalope skin....

Reactions: Lou