I was just leafing through the Sierra Club mag on the kitchen table, saw an ad for this....

View attachment 12930 I'd like to find some of these! I have a feeling I'll have to break down & order them, though. :rolleyes:

They've got cool stuff! I hope they do well & expand & expand their product line... Right on! :up: Home | If You Care

I've seen those in Sprouts market. That, or a similar brand. I can send you some. :p

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
Speaking of potato chips- Aldi had kettle style balsamic vinegrette and rosemary chips-vegan.!
It's so hard to stop ...

Reactions: Val
Yeah, French fries are so good, but I always feel like crap after eating them, especially when I eat other greasy foods at the same time. I don’t want to give up French fries completely, but I try to keep them as an occasional treat.
I honestly can't remember the last time I had French fries.... :confused: LOL

What I find ironic is that when I when vegan I promised myself I would limit french fries to situations where I had no other option. I assumed that would happen a lot, it doesn't. When my kids were in school and I was doing stuff with them it happened a lot, but not by the time I went vegan- so I never have fries! It's been months since going to Five Guys, and that was with my son! I love their fries- and they have malt vinegar!
I was just at the store again considering buying frozen fries- but noooooo

I must agree that French Fries (we call them "chips") are bordering on gross BUT stolen ones taste great. Just try it next time you're in a restaurant or, if you haven't got the cojones for that, pinch them from your friends and family.
PS one weird exception: I saw kids in school eating this: fries/chips smothered in baked beans, topped with plenty of good quality (Canadian) Cheddar. It sounds vile but it really hits the spot when you're hungry. Oops! In Spanish Canadian = vegan, of course.

Last edited:
1af82eeaa2ba1fb676c252a9469cb0e4--household-cleaners-diy-cleaners.jpg

e4ef6cff2c441df896ae76a53164e72b--essential-oil-uses-cleaning-essential-oils.jpg

Do You Do These 5 Things With Your Cellphone That Health Officials Say You Shouldn’t?
Here are five things not to do, according to the California guidelines for cellphone health, “How to Reduce Exposure to Radiofrequency Energy from Cellphones."

1. Don’t hold your phone up to your ear.“Use the speakerphone or a headset instead,” because “wireless (Bluetooth) and wired headsets emit much less RF energy than cellphones.” The guidelines also suggest sending text messages rather than talking on the phone whenever possible.

2. Try not to use your phone if you’re in a fast-moving vehicle.“Your phone puts out more RF energy to maintain connections to avoid dropping calls as it switches connections from one cell tower to the next unless it is in airplane mode,” the guidelines state.

3. Avoid using your phone when you have one or two service bars showing.“Cellphones put out more RF energy to connect with cell towers when the signal is weak,” the guide notes.

4. Don’t carry your phone in your pocket, bra or holster close to your body.The guidelines suggest you carry it in a backpack, briefcase, purse or elsewhere, so that the device is kept several inches away from your body. A few inches can make a difference, it notes. Also, put phones on airplane mode when carrying them close as the devices don’t emit RF energy when in airplane mode.

5. Never sleep with your phone under your pillow or near your head. Karen Smith from the state health department suggests keeping your phone at least an arm’s length away from your body when sleeping. You should also turn your phone off or on airplane mode while you sleep, the guidelines note.

^ I despise Dr Axe--but I luv cauliflower! :D

Found Fresh Thyme bulk herbs and spices are stupid cheap :eek:!
They're 25% off this week and I was got enough to refill my $5.00 bottle of spanish smoked paprika for .94 cents! I also got a bag of powdered cardamon for just over a dollar!