Things that do not go together

I know this is vegetarian and not vegan - but beer and dairy cheese. Yuck. I can't believe people eat pizza and beer and not pizza and wine or pepsi. To me this is so gross to think about from a distance, a culinary mistake. How did beer-cheese soup ever happen???

Vegan: almond milk and coffee. It's the worst plant-based milk in coffee. I remember when it was like the only plant-based option some places (like Panera Bread) had. Within the last 5 years.
I haven't liked anything I cooked with beer!
I like hot coffee black, but iced I do like it with chocolate almond!

Chik'n on pizza!

I've been watching YouTube videos and people have been talking about new vegan foods in the UK.

A vegan Christmas pizza with Tofurky, vegan cheese, cranberry sauce and brussel sprouts.

Pretzels with chocolate and orange, I think they said.

Shredded wheat cereal with a mince pie filling.

:wtf:

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Amy SF and silva
Oh yes, the guy was dipping the X-mas pizza in gravy too.:hurl:

I've been watching YouTube videos and people have been talking about new vegan foods in the UK.

A vegan Christmas pizza with Tofurky, vegan cheese, cranberry sauce and brussel sprouts.

I could do without the pizza crust--but the rest sounds delicious!
Oh yes, the guy was dipping the X-mas pizza in gravy too.:hurl:
Now that's just wrong...

:wtf:
I would try the pizza and the chocolate orange pretzel
mince pie cereal? yeah, hard pass, even if I weren't vegan.

Reactions: KLS52
I think the pretzels sounded the least weird option out of the three.

That one sounds the best. Chocolate goes well with pretzels, orange goes well with chocolate. Only weird people would dislike it.

Chocolate and pizza. And that's why we got a chocolate pizza in Norway not long ago. Not sure if it became a hit or still are in the stores. :p

You are just trying to think of something discusting? What's wrong with you people? :p
I actually tried this once, because I'm an imbecile. Oatmeal and onion. Yeah... That's sick. Don't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom L. and Raven
You are just trying to think of something discusting? What's wrong with you people? :p
I actually tried this once, because I'm an imbecile. Oatmeal and onion. Yeah... That's sick. Don't do that.

Just to prove it's a real thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: Raven and Tom L.
If it's just chocolate on dough I could see that being yummy. It's not supposed to taste like pizza, only look like it.

It's chocolate sauce, with grated chocolate and different chocolate bites. It's litterally chocolate on chololate on chocolate. Okey. There's something that doesn't go together. I don't even have to come to the dough. :hurl:

It's chocolate sauce, with grated chocolate and different chocolate bites. It's litterally chocolate on chololate on chocolate. Okey. There's something that doesn't go together. I don't even have to come to the dough. :hurl:

I love chocolate. That sounds pretty great to me.

Reminds me of when my bf said he didn't like my favorite ice cream because it was too much chocolate. No such thing as too much chocolate.
My favorite ice cream is the ben & jerry's (non dairy) chocolate fudge brownie.

Dr Oetker mushroom pizza was my favorite frozen pizza!
That's one that would go great with a vegan cheese I bet. Always thought it weird it was called "Dr", like some health food~

Reactions: Danielle
Any kind of milk and Italian food.
Apparently I up-voted this, but can't remember why... I think I used to always like milk with spaghetti.

Anyway, I have a hard time liking sweet and savory foods together. In my pre-vegetarian days, we sometimes had roasted ham with pineapple rings on it, and I ate it, but I always thought it was strange.

I read that putting salt on pineapple would reduce the acidity that eats at your mouth. I tend to get that from eating fresh pineapple, so I tried just a little. Disgusting! I like salt on watermelon, but it's really nasty on pineapple! It takes all the good taste away

Apparently I up-voted this, but can't remember why... I think I used to always like milk with spaghetti.

Anyway, I have a hard time liking sweet and savory foods together. In my pre-vegetarian days, we sometimes had roasted ham with pineapple rings on it, and I ate it, but I always thought it was strange.
#moresugar

Lol. I think I just like sweet everything. It’s a curse.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom L.
I read that putting salt on pineapple would reduce the acidity that eats at your mouth. I tend to get that from eating fresh pineapple, so I tried just a little. Disgusting! I like salt on watermelon, but it's really nasty on pineapple! It takes all the good taste away

Apparently some people add salt to their coffee to make it less bitter.

Reactions: Lou