Things that do not go together

Amy SF

Dweller in nature
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
This is a blast from the past. Some members might remember this from another message board, and I thought it would be fun to bring it back. It can be about food, clothes, anything you want.

So, these two foods do not go together: Salsa and potato salad. Yuck. šŸ™

Reactions: silva
Oat milk and dark chocolate bars: Both are great on their own, but combined they sort of cancel each other out and you're left with nothing šŸ˜¢ (I think actual chocolate oat milk is probably better, though.)

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
Bailey's almond milk and coffee. Before trying it, I thought this would be an amazing combo but I didn't like it when I did try it. Felt like a waste of Bailey's since it is $20 a bottle! It might have been good, if the coffee wasn't bitter.

Reactions: KLS52
Spicy as in cinnamon/nutmeg or pepper spicy?
I was think heat, and more spicy food with coffee than in the coffee
I don't like cinnamon in coffee either though. I really only like chocolate in coffee!

Reactions: KLS52
I know this is vegetarian and not vegan - but beer and dairy cheese. Yuck. I can't believe people eat pizza and beer and not pizza and wine or pepsi. To me this is so gross to think about from a distance, a culinary mistake. How did beer-cheese soup ever happen???

Vegan: almond milk and coffee. It's the worst plant-based milk in coffee. I remember when it was like the only plant-based option some places (like Panera Bread) had. Within the last 5 years.