The Weather.

Another very frosty morning! Had to scrape the car again today. It is warming up though and tomorrow there shouldn't be any frost. I am waiting one more day to put my plants back outside though.
Strange to be frosty where you live!

I felt really cold last night! I got into bed and I had three layers on and two hot water bottles. It probably didn't help that I was watching the film The Day After Tomorrow which has lots of snow and ice in it!

The heating went on when I got up this morning as it was only 12.1 in my living room.

It's been warm out, high 70s in the afternoon, but it looks like it will cool down to the 50's.
I hear from several people at work "I can't stand the cold, but I can do 110" Their idea of "cold" was 40s, so I'm trying to hold back my laughter... and failing. I also hate anything over 90. But now I live somewhere that gets that hot, so I just gotta deal.

It's snowing. I wasn't expecting that. The weather people were mostly predicting snow for more north of here, but my town is often close the rain/snow line, so I guess I'm on the snow side today. I think we're getting a couple of inches. Just enough to keep me from running my errands. :D But it's also just enough to make it very pretty. :) ❄️⛄

This cracks me up...what it's supposedly doing right now but I'm looking out my window and...nothing lol.

Oh wait...was that a snowflake? I think it was. And now it's gone.

😂

CBF9D8E8-FA69-4CBB-98D9-51E016EC8215.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Our weather has been crazy! The temperatures keep going up to the 80's then dropping into the 40's! You have to dress warm in the morning and change into summer by the afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I can’t believe the sun is out. I feel like this is only the third time in three weeks. So weird. Tomorrow will be rainy again, then we might have a few days with no precip and some sun, temps in the 40’s. Looking forward to that.

I can’t believe the sun is out. I feel like this is only the third time in three weeks. So weird. Tomorrow will be rainy again, then we might have a few days with no precip and some sun, temps in the 40’s. Looking forward to that.
Yes, I have been missing the sun. It's been in and out, but at least I actually got to see it!

Reactions: KLS52
Went down to 30-50's, people at work think it's just so cold out, haha.
Had a bad thunderstorm tonight that was scary. But we're ok, and it seems like it stopped.

It's - 2°C this morning. We are expecting 12°C this afternoon. Hopefully, it'll warm up as I'm going for
a walk with my group of pals.

It is going to be near record breaking heat today into the mid 80's! Then a front with some storms is coming through tonight and tomorrow will be 20 degrees cooler! This roller coaster weather is insane!

Everyone is getting some snow today except me. I get to see a few flurries but no accumulation. It’s ok. I’m getting used to it. I’m glad because I was getting tired of being miserable, lol. Coming to terms with where I live now is a good thing. 😊

They had predicted a lot of snow today, and since I stayed home with car in the shop I was glad. Now they're saying tomorrow 🙄
Oh well, I'm getting new rear brakes
I'm in such a funk. I ate candy all morning--after making myself do a 45 min exercise routine. Did not feel better :worried:
I need a vacation, even a cabin in a state park with a hot tub would be wonderful for a weekend!