The Weather.

Are you kidding me? :shrug: It's now 3 degrees, and still windy!
web5day.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Haha...I didn't realize I still had it on Celsius 😂

It has been very cold and windy but as we are at the west end of the Lake we didn't get much snow, can still see much of the grass. First time in 10 years that I have turned the furnace on and left it on all day yesterday. Our apartment is normally warm enough all winter that there is no need. Just a few miles to the south of us Buffalo and Niagara were slammed with snow (almost 4 feet in Buffalo) and it is so strange to feel that people just a short distance away are suffering and dying and stuck in their cars for days. We didn't lose power, so thankful.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Just a few miles to the south of us Buffalo and Niagara were slammed with snow (almost 4 feet in Buffalo) and it is so strange to feel that people just a short distance away are suffering and dying and stuck in their cars for days. We didn't lose power, so thankful.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I know, it is awful.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
Quite mild here, although a bit of a chill in the air. Sunny and bright at least.

Reactions: PTree15
We have just arrived back from a magical snow covered winter wonderland (Dalarna) to rainy, wet and windy Gothenburg. It's at least warmer here and safer underfoot.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52