The Weather.

It is much cooler today after heat records were set yesterday with mid 80's. It is only 63 now and it will get very chilly overnight and be only 40 in the morning!

It is mild and sunny today. It feels like Spring is on the way.

The bitter cold has arrived. Apparently we could have wind chills as low as -30 F! That's like Minnesota weather. It's very windy, and I'm not liking that. Fortunately, I got out yesterday to pick up groceries and run a few errands, so I won't need to go anywhere.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Guess I'm finally getting winter, lol.

"Friday Night-Saturday Afternoon
This is the peak of the cold. For record keeping purposes, we will be watching just how low the temperatures go Saturday morning. Currently, it looks like the shoreline will be very close to zero, while inland areas will see lows between -5 and -10. Again, this is high end cold, especially if the colder temperatures are realized.

At any rate, the wind will continue to be an issue as cold advects in, and that means wind chills will bottom out during this period with -15 to -30 wind chills. Parts of New England will challenge records with these wind chills."

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
My weather app early this morning when it was still dark. You know the saying "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound? Wonder if the same could be said for snow...if snow falls but you don't get to see it, is it really even snowing? 😂
55004CC1-31C3-441F-B6FA-06167AB9ACC8.jpeg

• Friendly
I wanted it cold but now I'm worried about the wildlife. 😞 I put out some extra critter mix. Last night I only had a couple of fox, two deer and a raccoon. Hopefully they will all stay hunkered down tonight. Although I imagine they need food for fuel to keep warm. Damn.

I'm going to put out extra peanuts and banana too.

• Friendly
It's been in the low teens the last few days---but in a few more days will go up in the 50's F :argh:
Such a wacky winter it's been, it's been like this from the start!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Brrrrr 🥶it's going to be hard getting out from under these covers, lol. It's 55 in my bedroom.
571A9159-8732-46F1-A574-CD1DF32D9408.jpeg

• Friendly
Back to chilly mornings today! It was in the 40's and is now 50. The sun is shining though and it will get near 70 today. It is below 0 back where I grew up!

• Wow
It got up to a balmy 17 degrees today. :D I was happy the wind finally calmed down. It was howling all day and night yesterday.

Reactions: KLS52
It was very cold and foggy this morning, but it has warmed up a bit.

Yesterday hit 52 degrees but it was so windy it felt really cold!

Today will only reach 38 but there is some sun at least.

It was warm and windy today getting into the 70's. It will warm up into the 80's until Friday when another front comes and drops us 30 degrees again!