The Weather.

Most of the snow has melted this morning and there is just a dusting of 'icing sugar' on rooftops and trees. It did snow for
several hours but wasn't cold enough for it to stay on the ground.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
It feels cold. I had to put the heating on as I need to wash my hair and I can't stand being cold after that. The thermometer in my house said it was 12.5 without the heating on.
I turn the heat on in the bedroom for ten minutes while I'm making my coffee and feeding the cats so that it will be warm when I get dressed. Then I turn it off again. I hate getting naked in the cold even if it's only for five seconds lol 😂

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Now they're saying 5-8. So bizarre. In the weather app for my specific town, it says 39 degrees, rain with some wet snowflakes. Then it has an alert on top...winter weather warning, 5-8 inches. WTHeck.

My prediction is, we will get a little accumulation overnight, and as the day goes on tomorrow, the rain will wash everything away. 46° by Wednesday and 52 by Thursday which is fine by me. I don't want snow now. It's too late. Bring on spring.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
I have been tidying up and decluttering and I actually feel quite warm now! I had the heating on for two hours to dry the laundry.

Now they're saying 5-8. So bizarre. In the weather app for my specific town, it says 39 degrees, rain with some wet snowflakes. Then it has an alert on top...winter weather warning, 5-8 inches. WTHeck.

My prediction is, we will get a little accumulation overnight, and as the day goes on tomorrow, the rain will wash everything away. 46° by Wednesday and 52 by Thursday which is fine by me. I don't want snow now. It's too late. Bring on spring.
We got about 4 so far, definitely on the lighter side of the prediction. It's still flurrying on and off here, but I think that's probably it for accumulation. I was hoping for a bit more. Still, it's very pretty.

Reactions: KLS52
It is still unseasonably hot; 84 right now. The wind is blowing pretty briskly. It has been so dry that the fire risk is high and the wind doesn't help. This wind reminds me of home where the wind blows pretty much all the time!

The snow is slowly melting, as expected. They are looking at another system for Friday/Saturday. It will probably be pretty much the same as this one.

It's too hot (-3 C or 26.6 F) outside now to be wearing a winter parka.
Kinda slippery too.

I'm going out in a couple of hours and it is drizzling rain. I didn't want to bring an umbrella with me as I'm going to a concert tonight.

It was a rainy/windy night and more of that for this morning. Something hit the house around 2 a.m. And woke me up. Most likely a branch from one of the trees.

It was a rainy/windy night and more of that for this morning. Something hit the house around 2 a.m. And woke me up. Most likely a branch from one of the trees.
I think a branch hit mine, too. I was still up and heard a thunk. I was surprised to see snow left this morning. I figured the rain would take it sooner. It's a slushy mess now.

Reactions: KLS52
It feels very chilly. I have thermals on and I have a hot water bottle and a blanket on my lap. Tomorrow and Wednesday are meant to be even colder.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
333716950_1388164115349480_4170374082751978801_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52