The Weather.

I let my dog out yesterday and it looked like there had been hailstones. Today it looks like it is snowed very lightly overnight.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
329359595_2110589192458055_4032146838655644619_n.jpg

It's a shame that this chilly/freezing rain weather is coming now and not December through February.

Lol...the difference between me and @PTree15 ...we're 45 miles from each other. I moved to the wrong part of Connecticut lol.

Me
87F40139-C06A-4728-9ACE-F20E7680CC90.jpeg

PTree
B6201718-3337-489E-B5EA-D5EE519E6135.jpeg

It will get up to 14 today and it was snowing yesterday! I'm not complaining about it.:)

Noooooooooo, I have two Jerry Cantrell concerts, one on Tuesday and one on Wednesday. Where was this snow in January and February?? Grrrrrrrr. They were saying the other day that this was going to be mostly rain. WTH??
It looks like it's changing over to mostly rain now, but they're still saying 6-10 total. Sometimes I think they don't know what they're talking about or they just don't update the apps often enough. I use accuweather. Fingers crossed for your concerts!

There was a horrible tornado an hour 30 minutes north of me, and early morning on Monday the hail woke me up. I look outside and it is flashing lightning out there. There was strong wind and rain. It passed luckily but I could not get good rest after.

There was a horrible tornado an hour 30 minutes north of me, and early morning on Monday the hail woke me up. I look outside and it is flashing lightning out there. There was strong wind and rain. It passed luckily but I could not get good rest after.
Good to hear you're okay! So much destruction down south--and looks to be more tonight!
I can't remember it being so windy here in Cleveland as it's been. Today go up in the 70s F, and more storms predicted tonight

Good to hear you're okay! So much destruction down south--and looks to be more tonight!
I can't remember it being so windy here in Cleveland as it's been. Today go up in the 70s F, and more storms predicted tonight
there's heavy rain right now