The Weather.

@Raven Aaaannd here comes The Mighty Thor over the rainbow bridge from Asgard...

Comic books were a guilty pleasure of mine back in the day. Marvel also had a rather badly animated cartoon series somewhat later- with even worse theme music for each character!

Reactions: Raven
It is absolutely pouring with rain. I had to close some of my windows. Lucky I don't have anywhere to go today!

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
It was a beautiful, sunny day here, but the clouds have rolled in. Temps are in the 40s (F), so it's not too bad.

Reactions: Raven
After torrential downpours all day yesterday and into the night, the sun is trying to shine today and it is partly cloudy. DeLand got over 7.5 inches of rain and there are a lot of flooded streets!

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
It's a crisp, sunny fall day. I think a walk will be in order at some point today.

Its been in the low 40's F, and sunny with few clouds! First nice day in a long time here! I never left the house :laughing:

It is meant to be much more chilly tomorrow and this weekend. I'm going out on Saturday so I am going to layer up.

I bought some USB charged gloves that I am going to try out to see how warm they are.🤔

-10 C this morning. Probably won't go over -7 today. Thin sheet of snow...
(-10 C = 14 F in old money)

They'd been warning about heavy lake effect Cleveland OH snows and they are being delivered here! I went out and brushed off super light snow--about 7 inches already. Drove done the untouched road a bit and realized how stupid an idea going to work would be! I had to back up to get to my house.

• Friendly
  • Wow
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
The weather people are saying we might get snow showers today, but right now it's bright and sunny. :)

Reactions: KLS52
We supposedly had a few flakes but I didn't see any. So that means it didn't happen. 😁

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15