The Weather.

That is chilly! My house is usually that temp during the winter. So far the lowest it has gotten this year in the house is 62F/16.6C

I know. I've been trying to keep it off because of the energy bills going up, but I might have to put the heating on tonight for a while.

I just read that you can use a hairdryer to blow any dust from your radiators and this makes them more energy efficient. Put a towel down on the floor to catch any dust first. I'm going to do that in a minute.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
There's hope for mid month but I can't trust it...they said this before and the closer you get to those dates, the warmer the temps get. And of course, there's the rain.A669E464-5D95-4D31-99DA-D48EBD453ECD.jpeg

We have tropical storm Nicole developing in the Atlantic. This could strengthen into a rare November hurricane. It is very bad news for the coast that has not recovered from Ian.
I am seeing that on our weather, too. It won’t be more than a heavy rain event for us up north, but Florida definitely doesn’t need to get hit again. 😞

It’s disgustingly warm outside today. I’m likely not going to get a second walk in…too much sun, but I will try to rake some leaves as a lot of my yard is in shade.

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W
So yesterday I was sweating to death. Tomorrow will be a different story.
We have a freeze watch. 🤦🏻‍♀️

We have a freeze watch. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought that would make you happy! :D

It is okay at the moment, sunny and not too cold. I have to go out tonight for an appointment and wasn't thinking about the dark evenings. It is supposed to rain as well at that time. I am not sure what the lighting is like on the side streets around my new area so I think I will walk by the main streets so I know it will be light enough.

I thought that would make you happy! :D
Have you learned nothing about me over these past years? I’m never happy… 😂 💀

I’m definitely happy…it was a gorgeous morning and I had a good walk. I was more referring to the drastic change in 24 hours. Today’s high will be 57F/14C. Perfect Fall weather! 💕

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Hurricane warnings are now in place for the East Coast. It has already been raining off and on and breezy. I got a call from the library bookstore that it will be closed tomorrow. I am glad I won't have to go because I have the day off.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
It was actually quite mild out this evening. There was a huge, beautiful moon. I did read something about the moon online earlier.

Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52