The Weather.

The news footage of the flooding and devastation is bringing me to tears! There is a small community of POC in Orange County that is flooded very badly and the people have been complaining and begging for help with the issue since 1960! This is intolerable!

The flooding is getting worse as the lakes and rivers overflow into neighborhoods. Several streets including a ramp onto I-4 in Daytona Beach are closed as well as several streets. In Deltona, where my son and granddaughter live, there is a lot of flooding. They are evacuating people out of their homes as water continues to rise.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
It was a beautiful day. I was feeling a bit tired still but I thought I would go to the beach while it is still warm. It was like summer even though it is October.:)

It was a gorgeous day today though it got a bit warmer. It was into the 80's this afternoon and was hot in the sun. We have been dry since the hurricane which is good to dry things out. There is a slight chance of some showers this week.

Reactions: Raven and KLS52
Complete opposite today. Chilly and pouring with rain!

The humidity and heat was up today and there were more clouds. It is still nice though and there is a small chance of rain the rest of the week.

Finally a cool Autumn morning. I was getting so tired of the 70 degree weather infringing on my Fall! I do like not having to put the heat on but I’d rather be cold in the house than have it be 70+ outside.

I was really hot after my walk to the beach today. My face was all red when I got in. The weather has totally changed this evening and it is much more chilly and rainy.

We’re at 67 with a real feel of 71…it’s becoming quite overcast but no rain.

Boo hiss!
Right? It was so nice out! And I only got out to run a couple of errands. I was hoping to squeeze in a walk, but football, lol. I was like, I can go after the game. But now it's all cloudy.

Reactions: KLS52
Right? It was so nice out! And I only got out to run a couple of errands. I was hoping to squeeze in a walk, but football, lol. I was like, I can go after the game. But now it's all cloudy.
It’s back out now! Of Course it will be setting soon, lol. I may sneak a walk in now.

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
It was raining again this morning, but it looks like it might brighten up a bit.