The Weather.

It's consistently above freezing now. I feel a lot better.

Btw, what does it really mean when your heating system gives off a sulfur smell? What I read says to call 911 and vacate the building immediately, but, in real life, this is pretty common in older buildings. I don't think it could possibly be as dangerous as they say it is. I am letting the landlord know about it, though. It got kind of a burning smell last night, so I shut it off.

It's consistently above freezing now. I feel a lot better.

Btw, what does it really mean when your heating system gives off a sulfur smell? What I read says to call 911 and vacate the building immediately, but, in real life, this is pretty common in older buildings. I don't think it could possibly be as dangerous as they say it is. I am letting the landlord know about it, though. It got kind of a burning smell last night, so I shut it off.
I have No idea what that would mean! You did the right thing though I think in shutting it off. Hope that the landlord will get it looked at straight away.With the temperatures you have been having you need to be able to heat your place...

It should be sunny, mild and calm today
At the moment though the fog has rolled in and I can’t even see the river below me
Will be walking into town soon to return the waterpik type thing to Lidl

Reactions: Brian W and KLS52
Not quite as nice as forecast
Very calm a bit of sun some clouds was mild earlier and has gone cold now

We are supposed to have sunshine but it’s a little late in getting here! Still dreary out there. It was misting when I went for a walk this morning.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and 1956
Beautiful sunshine - fairly mild and calm earlier, however, the wind has come up and it has gotten quite cold...

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie
Quite chilly again. I was sitting in the garden on Saturday as it was so warm.

Rain. Pooh. I’m going to try walking anyway, even if it’s a short one.

Reactions: Brian W