The Weather.

I’m done being cold. Spring can come now. I have spoken.😁
Unfortunately, I have no power. We will get a few mild days here and there but we’re not done with the cold yet.
This will be nice if the pattern holds. They predicted warmer weather for this past week but as usual, as the days got closer the forecast changes.

11893372-9081-4567-89EC-5E410D2C903A.jpeg

OMG...extra cold in the house this morning. I can’t even get dressed to go for my walk. I turned on the heat and warmed up my rice filled sock. I’ll shoot for before lunch.

C38E26A5-151F-4554-96CA-05F4260B0C42.jpeg

It was -3c on the patio at 8.30 this morning
It warmed up Very quickly on the beach was able to walk in a long sleeved top and leggings
At noon it was +5c on the patio
It was forecast to be cloudy from noon on, but the sun has stayed!
Tis a Glorious winters day!
I have been playing with my plants since noon...

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
It was 24F when I left, then went up to 60 when I came home. It was super chilly where I was! I will dress warmer tomorrow- had thin leggings on

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It was 24F when I left, then went up to 60 when I came home. It was super chilly where I was! I will dress warmer tomorrow- had thin leggings on
I need mornings to be warmer. I hate when it’s below freezing in the morning then really warms up later in the day but I think we have a few more weeks yet. I’m waiting for at least 40 degree mornings.

I need mornings to be warmer. I hate when it’s below freezing in the morning then really warms up later in the day but I think we have a few more weeks yet. I’m waiting for at least 40 degree mornings.
I know it!
March is like having your feet up with a throw over your legs without tucking it in cause a cat jumped on my lap before I could and under my legs are freezing, but on top is fine

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I know it!
March is like having your feet up with a throw over your legs without tucking it in cause a cat jumped on my lap before I could and under my legs are freezing, but on top is fine
OMG...this! So funny and the story of my life. 😂

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and silva
It looks like winter isn’t done with Los Angeles yet. We’re supposed to have temperatures in the 50’s and a strong chance of rain on Wednesday and Thursday. That’s our winter weather. 😁

• Friendly
It hit 60 degrees today, but it was windy. Still, it was nice to get outside for a bit. I cleaned up my yard as there were branches and limbs from my neighbors' trees. It will be warm enough to clean out my flower bed this week. I can't wait for the crocus and daffodils to start popping up.

Reactions: Amy SF and Chryssie
Yesterday was glorious. I had to take off my jacket midway through my walks.
Today was supposed to be more of the same but I now see it will be ten degrees cooler. But still better than the frigid cold.