The Weather.

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Love, love walnuts.
The strange thing for me is that they hurt my gums if I eat them on their own, no problems though if mixed in with something else....
Really love walnut bread, there is a bakery in the “English Market” in Cork city that makes a lovely one... probably won’t be able to get into the City for another month or more....

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
The strange thing for me is that they hurt my gums if I eat them on their own, no problems though if mixed in with something else....
Really love walnut bread, there is a bakery in the “English Market” in Cork city that makes a lovely one... probably won’t be able to get into the City for another month or more....

My favourite after black olive ww bread. LOL, we are going slightly off topic!

Reactions: 1956

KLS52

Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
It’s already a whole 37degrees F out! I’m going to enjoy my morning walk. Going to wait a few more minutes until 6:30/6:45. I don’t want to run into any early morning critters. Two days ago we had a coating of snow and I saw some tracks that I wasn’t sure who they belonged to. They could have been dog prints but they weren’t with any people footprints. I don’t know if anyone who lets their dog out without a leash. The prints also came in and out of the wooded areas onto the pavement. I know we have coyotes and foxes but I’ve never seen any and prefer not to if I’m walking alone at daybreak. I want to see them through my window from inside my house. 😁

• Friendly
Reactions: 1956 and shyvas