The Weather.

It’s warming up! It’s supposed to get up to 45F on Tuesday.

Tonight, it’s still in the 30’s, though. We had some nice Valentines Day walks. But it’s cold for me in the house right now. The little one is fine because he has fur. I’m shivering by the space heater.

They keep giving winter storm warnings but it’s too warm. It might do a little freezing rain overnight but then it’s going to be a good 3-5 degrees above freezing so it will be rain. I think the interior will get some icing.

It is warm here and cloudy and I hope the sun comes out. I am tired of the gloominess! It is -22 in Rochester, Minnesota where my brother lives and -20 where I grew up! I am glad I am in Florida!

Reactions: 1956 and Raven
Yesterday after a cold and windy start to the day the sun came out in the afternoon...
The forecast for today was for a mix of sun and showers...Was sunny All day long and with only a little breeze...
On the beach I needed my waterproof, but, in town it was so mild a long sleeve top was fine...

It was forecast to be sunny today...
It is cloudy and just had a short downpour...
At least it’s not win...
Will head down to the beach soon, low tide is in about 2 hours...

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W
The day started out sunny and mild when I walked into town...
After lunch when I walked on the beach it was windy and cold with a mix of sun and clouds, at least it didn’t rain...

Reactions: Brian W
We have had a lot of thick snow today. I have to walk to town early tomorrow morning as I don't have enough money for the bus. When it is dry and clear it usually takes about one hour. I hope they have gritted the paths well.