The Weather.

I’m heading out… Going for my walk. Wish me luck! This was around 4 AM. It’s 7 AM now and it actually went up two whole degrees. Ha ha.

547CF857-0F6B-4184-8320-1128A565F98E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15
Ugh. I was hoping for another El Niño this coming winter, but we’re having the opposite - La Niña. Warm and dry here in the south, wet wet wet in the north.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
4E7D7DAB-1CFA-4F3E-AC4E-29F27E2D1277.jpeg

“I hate rain. I hate rain. I hate rain.”

It’s going to rain all day. He’s avoiding going out for a walk.

Fortunately, we took a long walk on the late side last night, so he’s ok.

I’m not going to force him to go out while he’s refusing to. I’m waiting until he’s ready.

View attachment 23010

“I hate rain. I hate rain. I hate rain.”

It’s going to rain all day. He’s avoiding going out for a walk.

Fortunately, we took a long walk on the late side last night, so he’s ok.

I’m not going to force him to go out while he’s refusing to. I’m waiting until he’s ready.

Aww poor thing. My late pet also refused to go out when it was raining. I had to literally force her to go out to piddle.

Aww poor thing. My late pet also refused to go out when it was raining. I had to literally force her to go out to piddle.

I try not to force him. He’s sensitive and easily traumatized by things like that.

He knows that peeing in the bath tub is an option if all else fails. I would honestly rather have him do that than put him through a scary experience.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
One of my dogs hates the rain too. She will go out to the garden to pee but she runs straight in afterwards.

It feels very chilly here at the moment.

• Haha
  • Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15
We just went for a walk. The rain stopped for a moment. But then it started again, so he wanted to turn back early. He didn’t do all of his business, but it’s better than nothing. Now he’s curled up in bed.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
It’s clearing up. We hit the beach. High tide with huge waves. And . . . a dead raccoon? Yes, lying there in the surf was the corpse of a raccoon. I guess it fell into the water, drowned, and then washed up on the beach. It was definitely my first time seeing a land-dwelling mammal washed up by the ocean. Poor raccoon.

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas
It has been pouring with rain all day. I did go out for a walk but only for about half an hour. I made some soup when I got home.

The weather here in Ireland has been Amazingly beautiful lately... Cold, blue skies and really calm...
However, the calm is ending today we have a yellow wind warning and maybe a bit of rain...

It's chilly and humid. We are expecting freezing rain and temps. at around - 2°C this coming Thursday. I feel sorry for all the stray cats in the neighbourhood.

Waiting for sunrise so I can bundle up and go for my walk.

34421CC4-2CF8-44F1-9DE3-C03A52DEADC2.jpeg

We just got our first real snow yesterday morning. It had snowed for a minute a month ago, but it didn’t stick. Yesterday’s snow lasted an hour.

And now we’re getting a longer, thicker snow and it’s really sticking! The dog and I just went for a walk in it. It’s really nice.

• Wow
  • Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and KLS52