The Weather.

It's been quite chilly since the last few days. 17°C today and apparently cloudy. However, we have a bright blue sky and lots of sunshine. :(

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52
I suppose that's cold as I don't know what those temperatures are in Centigrade. It looks like we're going to have an early winter this year.

I suppose that's cold as I don't know what those temperatures are in Centigrade. It looks like we're going to have an early winter this year.
I’m crying because of the rain lol. The temps are not an issue other than I’d like it a bit cooler. It’s going to feel quite humid. Blech.
Here you go.
BFEB8AD3-E49E-4C2C-9A5C-42F8EBF4BAF0.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
It has been raining a lot with flooding in some areas. It is going to cool off and be wonderful temperatures in the low 80's. The rain just needs to stop!

For my walk it was grey and dreary and looked like it was going to rain.

As soon as I stepped indoors it became warm and sunny!

Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
A nice fall day today. :) Yesterday was lovely, too. I hope it stays warm enough to get my usual savings on the electric bill, with no AC running. :)

October was a big disappointment with regard to Autumn weather. We only had a handful of days where it was crisp and cool and too much rain. Looks like we’re finishing off the month with much of the same. There could be hope for November if it doesn’t get too cold too fast.

22E5FF08-CA16-4C5C-88C4-F9B6AEA79FB8.jpeg

This would be amazing but you can’t trust extended forecasts unfortunately.
988EAA91-6E06-4DC8-A854-19E6AF6FFAB7.jpeg36643173-AB75-4DA7-ADD5-F90EB66982A4.jpeg

It rained all day yesterday. It did not stop, not even for five minutes. It rained all night too. And looks like today will be the same. I only hate it because I didn’t get out for a walk. But today I’m going regardless. I will wear a raincoat and carry an umbrella if I have to. I have a pair of old rubbery waterproof shoes that should be ok to walk in. Take that, you poopy, rainy weather! My efforts to exercise shall not be thwarted! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Chryssie and shyvas
It's a nice, sunny day with temps. around 21°C.

I'll be able to pop out for a short walk as one of my kind neighbours has provided me with a few forms. The latter
always have to be filled out and you can only go out for 1 hour and 1 km from home.

Reactions: KLS52
Beautiful cool morning today in the 60's! A cool front came by. It is going to be a great weekend and another cool front Sunday so next week will be in the 70's. Yay!