TV & Film The Walking Dead

Have you watched the new show Prodigal Son? I didn't realize that the star is Jesus from TWD! He looks so different with short hair! :D

It's awesome! I haven't watched last night's yet but so far the episodes have been really good. The new show runner Angela Kang, has really improved the show.
That’s good to hear! It will be fun playing catch up at some point. Right now I’m very nervous about the whole selling of our house so all I can handle is Hallmark right now, lol. Maybe if all goes well and I’m in a new place by March, I can binge in my new home. 😊

Reactions: Chryssie
Anyone still watching? I was going to start up again but forgot! Saw something on FB about the season finale. Apparently some people watch it before it airs and it peaked my curiosity. I don’t even know where I left off! Lol.

The season got interrupted by covid and they are just now (this Sunday) going to air the season finale. It has been announced that next season will be the final season and they will wrap up the story as the comic already did. There are lots of spin offs and movies in the works including a story with Carol and Daryl. I am quite curious about all this!

The season got interrupted by covid and they are just now (this Sunday) going to air the season finale. It has been announced that next season will be the final season and they will wrap up the story as the comic already did. There are lots of spin offs and movies in the works including a story with Carol and Daryl. I am quite curious about all this!
That alone would get me to watch. I always liked them together although I really wanted him with that younger girl, I can’t remember her name! ( *I’m a bad fan with a bad memory!*) She got killed in one of the earlier seasons...oh wait...Beth? They made them more like brother and sister. Now that I don’t have cable I may see if I can stream it. I think I saw 9 but not sure. I feel like it’s been longer than a year since I’ve watched. I might be able to tell if I go through this thread and see if one of my posts will give a clue.

I’m so glad that I finally sat down to catch up the series! I’m halfway through season 10 and it’s frikkin amazing!

Yes, I am! I didn’t see last night’s episode yet. But you don’t have to worry about spoilers because I seek them out, lol. I’ll try and watch it after my morning walk.

I didn’t realize, when I finished 10, that 11 was starting. It was perfect timing. I tend to lose interest during hiatus. Plus I tend to forget what happened in the previous season. So this worked out perfectly. It just flowed nicely.
I will purposely not watch a weekly series as it’s airing so that I can binge one episode after another. So much more enjoyable that way for me. I just did that with good witch.

I’m very curious as to how they are going to end it. Like, are we going to get a happy ending, which is so not their style lol. Or have complete annihilation of humanity? Or maybe a mixture of death/destruction with a few characters coming out ok/happy…if there is such a thing as being happy in a post apocalyptic world hahahahahaha. 😁 I guess every time you get to wake up is a good day.

The comic book ended upbeat but the TV show can't do the same story as they killed off too many main characters! I have no idea how they will wrap it up. Carol and Daryl have a spin off series so they will "ride off into the sunset" I guess.

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52
So here’s what I’m thinking…I feel like Maggie needs to kill Negan. :eek:😱 I know they are trying to redeem him, but after what he did, I don’t think Maggie needs to forgive him. Some things are unforgivable. And given the time they are living in, I think it would make for a fitting ending. I do love his character and I’m glad he’s trying to turn himself around, but I still think he needs to pay for what he did and since the show is ending, why not? Lol. Am I crazy? 😁

p.s. not to mention I was shocked when he left Maggie to die in the episode before this one!!!! That kind of cinched it for me.

So here’s what I’m thinking…I feel like Maggie needs to kill Negan. :eek:😱 I know they are trying to redeem him, but after what he did, I don’t think Maggie needs to forgive him. Some things are unforgivable. And given the time they are living in, I think it would make for a fitting ending. I do love his character and I’m glad he’s trying to turn himself around, but I still think he needs to pay for what he did and since the show is ending, why not? Lol. Am I crazy? 😁

p.s. not to mention I was shocked when he left Maggie to die in the episode before this one!!!! That kind of cinched it for me