TV & Film The Walking Dead

LOL I can't even see the finale until after work on Monday! I have to avoid all the discussions! We have Fear the Walking Dead to watch until TWD comes back in October.
I couldn’t get into that after the first season. Maybe I need to binge that. Do you know how many seasons there are?

Don’t worry...I’ll wait till Tuesday to come back here. :)

Fear is about to start season 5. The first 2 seasons are kind of crappy but if you can get through those, it really picks up and last season was pretty awesome.

Reactions: KLS52
So the season finale was pretty epic! Some heartbreak though. :( And who is that voice on the radio????
I thought it was boring, lol, other than Negan saving Judith. That was cool. :)

Everyone was saying it was Rick but it sounds like a woman. Jadis probably?

I think it was a woman. Perhaps it is Jadis. Her character is TV show only so the comic has no clues about this.

I’m so mad I have to wait until October now!

Wow. Sorry for those of you who are reading the comic. It’s always sad when something comes to an end.

KLS are you watching Fear the Walking Dead?
No...I was going to but then I just couldn’t bring myself to do it, lol. I think I would need to start from the beginning, or at least the first episode of season 2. I still may at some point. Who knows.

Interesting. I will probably give it a try and see if it grabs me. I think I’ve become really odd with tv the last few years...kind of like, “it’s not you it’s me” kind of thing. I can’t seem to broaden my interest. I feel like I’m stuck on a narrow path of what I can watch.

I think I’m done with walking dead at this point. Maybe if this new series was going to make it Judith and Maggie’s baby...some kind of tie-in to the original...I would be more apt to connect with it?🤷‍♀️:shrug:

I saw an article about this. I am not sure how I feel about it but I will probably watch it to check it out. Since the comic has ended, the focus on the TV and movies will milk this story for whatever they can get. It already is not anything like the source material. I was happy with the way Kirkman wrapped up the story. Unfortunately, the TV show can't do the same thing, because they killed Carl who was a main character in the comic.

I forgot to mention I saw the little girl who plays Judith in one of the movies I got from the library. Peppermint was a pretty disturbing film. She died early in the movie.

Last edited: