TV & Film The Walking Dead

It takes a while to get into Fear. It's so much better now with new and more interesting characters. So .. hang in there in the early seasons! And we get some WD characters crossing over.

I’m actually enjoying it more than I expected and it’s still pretty early on. I think I just wasn’t ready before. I’m already looking for spoilers though LOL. I hate not knowing what’s going to happen.

Having a good time with Fear...finishing up season two. There were 2-3 super boring episodes that I had to fast forward through. But it’s definitely keeping me interested.

Reactions: Chryssie
The first half of season 4 almost made me quit watching. I could not stand the back n forth from present to past. OMG. it was awful. The second half is a little better but I’m losing interest. Struggling to keep watching. You know me...I don’t like when main characters leave. I’m not feeling invested in the new people. Luckily I still have Morgan.

What happened?... was the show's scriptwriting team invaded by former writers from "Lost"???

:D
I swear it made me dizzy lol. I could barely follow what was happening. I kept googling for spoilers/information because I had such a hard time following.

Hey I liked "Lost"! :p Yeah, I hate the jumping back and forth crap too. I don't know what possesses the writers to do that. It is confusing! And I honestly don't think Fear is as good as the original though Walking Dead went down hill in recent seasons. I admit I don't feel that much of a connection to any of the characters in Fear the Walking Dead. I do like how Alicia has grown. Morgan definitely helps the story and soon another crossover joins the cast! You may have already seen him. I don't remember exactly when he shows up.

Reactions: Tom L. and KLS52
A few really good episodes in between. When they’re trapped in the hospital, Jimbo and his beer recipe, crazy Sarah.

We were huge fans of "Lost"! The ending was not satisfying at all though. Many shows have "borrowed" from Lost though. It was intriguing to say the least!

Denise from WD, (Merritt Weber) is in a limited series called Unbelievable. I’m going to watch it at some point. I love her!

Season 10 has begun! After 2 episodes I think this is going to be an amazing season. Alpha and the Whisperers are beyond creepy! I loved the latest episode! It was so good and so creepy!

I haven’t seen it yet...on Demand is being wonky and wouldn’t work the two times I tried it. I like binging though so I don’t really mind if I have to wait a bit to catch up.

I use an app called Kodi to view shows since I can't afford cable or streaming services. I can see the show the day after it airs. I have to watch Talking Dead this morning.

Reactions: KLS52
So how is the Walking Dead so far? I still haven’t started the season yet. Is it good?

It's awesome! I haven't watched last night's yet but so far the episodes have been really good. The new show runner Angela Kang, has really improved the show.

Reactions: KLS52